Just a Small Disclaimer

I feel that I should say this since it is a growing concern of today. I do not crop any of my photos in anyway. What you see is the entire picture that I took unless I have stated otherwise. I just want people to know what I do with my photographs digitally, and what I do Not do which is edit them excessively. I believe that what I take a picture of and how I took it, is "my true art". Some people's true art may be how they edit it, but I personally prefer non edited photographs, because it shows the photographer's "true skill".

Monday, May 3, 2010

Well... Here it is:

This is (obviously) my first post of this blog, and honestly I am "excited" to (finally) start this blog. I have recently developed a passion for Photography, and have decided to make a blog to "share" my new hobby. And now for one of my favorite part, My Hardware:
A Nikon D5000
AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm lens (f/3.5-5.6G)
A Beat up ol' Tripod
and Most importantly, My Eye.
So far that's it for now, I am hoping that my parents will get me an 18-200mm lens (hint hint) but we all know that will not happen any time soon, if ever.
Anyways, I will be sure to post as many pictures as time will allow me to over the course of this blog. Other than that, I shall bid thee adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment