Just a Small Disclaimer

I feel that I should say this since it is a growing concern of today. I do not crop any of my photos in anyway. What you see is the entire picture that I took unless I have stated otherwise. I just want people to know what I do with my photographs digitally, and what I do Not do which is edit them excessively. I believe that what I take a picture of and how I took it, is "my true art". Some people's true art may be how they edit it, but I personally prefer non edited photographs, because it shows the photographer's "true skill".

Friday, May 13, 2011

It Has Been Too Long...

Wow, my last post was from almost an entire year ago... Sad really, because I am still taking pictures as usual, but then again with college, friends (or lack thereof), and all the other random things I have to do, it's not SOO bad that I didn't update this blog, right?
Anyways, changing the subject, and moving on to the bulk of this post, pictures!
I guess I will just have to pick some of the best from the last year...There aren't many, but I did do another photo shoot with my lovely girlfriend, and I found some of the photos to be stunning. I guess I should expect it though when I have such a Beautiful model to photograph.
On to the Pictures!
First up, is one of, if not my favorite "close up" from the photo shoot. The lighting was amazing that day, and you will soon see that the colors were beyond spectacular!

This Photograph helps show the colors and lighting. It was only for a moment, but I got it. Fall is probably my favorite time of year to take photographs just for this reason. Not only that but I just really like this photo.
Simply Beautiful.

Alright, last one with this tree I promise. (At least in this post...)

I really like this one partly due to the depth of field (from the telephoto lens), and the soft lighting I was able to get for a brief moment.

All of those and more are on my site if you wish to see, overall that day was just amazing, and I also got to have some fun and try some new techniques with my telephoto lens, which turned out fairly nice in my opinion.
Oh and on a bragging note, my girlfriend took these photos in to be printed, and the gentleman helping her asked "Ok, I need to know, are these Professional?" to which my girlfriend replied, "No, my boyfriend took them."
It made me Happy.

Next up, are just a few miscellaneous pictures, but nothing too amazing or anything.

This is a picture of a sunset I took, I had never taken pictures of a sunset before, and I feel that I failed at my first time. So much for beginner's luck eh? But seriously, the sunset was beyond words, and my meager attempts at photographing the sunset, didn't give it any justice at all.

I took this the same day as the photo shoot and I actually like how this one turned out. Kinda looks like a wallpaper or something to me, I guess.

Well, I think I am going to end this post, it has dragged on long enough.
However, if you liked any of these photos or are just bored, you should swing by my Picasa Web Album and check out all of my other photos!
Also if you really DO like my photography, don't be afraid to "like" my page on FaceBook and any photos in my Picasa Web Albums. Also, if you would like to comment, critical acclaim and excessive praise are preferred, but constructive criticism is allowed too.
I'll hopefully update this again soon, I did recently go to Palouse Falls, but havent had a chance to sort the photos yet, and I will probably post when I do.
Anyways, that's it for now... so ya, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment